raise your hands if you've ever been burnt by a korean guy...
the topic came up tonight as we discussed those fatal relationships which many girls have been in, usually involving a guy who has in one way or another used, abused, and cheated on you. i'm always amazed at how women who's given so much of themselves to someone are able to pick themselves up and move on, with hope. i'm always amazed at how God is full of patience, of mercy, of faithfulness. i only wish that i were the same.Well, I've been afraid of changing 'cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older, too
Well I'm getting older too
- "Landslide", Dixie Chicks
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older, too
Well I'm getting older too
- "Landslide", Dixie Chicks


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home